!! HOT OFF THE PRESS !!
ZipRealty The Best Places for Families to Live: Top School Districts with Most Affordable Housing are:
EMERYVILLE, Calif., May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ZipRealty, Inc. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130213/MM60172LOGO)
1) Westonka Public Schools, Minneapolis area: School Score 9.6/Median Price per SF $112
2) Geneva Community Unit School District 304, Chicago area: School Score, 9.4/Median Price per SF $123
3) Lake Oswego School District, Portland area: School Score 9.6/Median Price per SF $167
4) Tredyffrin/Easttown (T/E) School District, Philadelphia area: School Score 9.2/Median Price per SF $177
5) Eanes Independent School District, Austin area: School Score 9/Median Price per SF $207
6) Briarcliff Manor Union Free School District, Westchester, NY: School Score 9.9/Median Price per SF $250
7) Highland Park Independent School District, Dallas area: School Score 9.2 /Median Price per SF $287
8) Mercer Island School District 400, Seattle area: School Score 9.3/Median Price per SF $295
9) Lexington School District, Boston area: School Score 9.7/Median Price per SF $321
10) Irvine Unified School District, Orange County, CA: School Score 9.2/Median Price per SF $328
I have been a broker with Keller Williams Realty for seven years; previous to that I was a CPA. I was born and raised on the East side of Portland and after living in Seattle for six years, now live on the West side. My real estate business is based on integrity, and offers the highest level of service and ingenuity in the business today. During my real estate career, I have consistently been in the top 20% of sales in my office and am a member of the Agent Leadership Council at my Keller Williams office. In 2010, 2011 and 2012, I was named a “Portland Monthly 5-Star Real Estate Agent,” based on customer feedback and I am a Diamond-Platinum Member of the Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors Masters Circle.
Three Time Portland Monthly Magazine FIVE STAR Realtor (2010, 2011 & 2012)
Top 7% in Portland
What I do to stand out from other real estate consultants:
- When representing Sellers, my complimentary staging is second to none in the area. Working with your home and your possessions, I use a stager to help present your home to achieve top dollar - leaving buyers with a striking first impression- online and during showings.
- When representing Buyers, I am very in tune to both your needs and wants, helping you find a home that you are very excited to own.
- While I am very much a 'people person,' after spending so many years in the accounting field I use my ingenuity to 'think outside the box' for the benefit of my clients - whether a Seller, a Buyer, of both.
Some of my recent client feedback:
"Kim just helped us purchase our first home in Oregon. Having just moved here, we appreciate her extensive knowledge of the area and builders for specific neighborhoods, as well as history and experience with the school districts. We started the process months ago, and she stuck with us through all the changes we made - different areas, different price points, different type of home, different neighborhoods. Admittedly, we were being very picky, but she swiftly rolled with the punches. What I most appreciate is her genuine honesty. She wasn't afraid to tell us if a home was too expensive, too much work, or just plain ugly and not worth our time. She is straight and to the point. We would highly recommend her!"
"Thank you for your support yesterday at closing and for helping me to acquire this home. I still marvel at what a smooth process it has been compared to the twilight zone I went through before. Thank you, thank you!"
"As a first time home buyer Kim's expertise was spectacular. I jumped into home buying by chance, having never followed the market or really understanding the process. Kim jumped straight into my situation providing me with helpful advice and materials to get me up to speed. Once out looking at homes, Kim really listened to my hopes and did not push me into something that I clearly wasn't ready for. I'd highly recommend Kim and hope that she's still working in the area when I'm ready to sell in the future."
"Thanks, Kim, you and Lynne are a pleasure to work with, so efficient and congenial, easiest escrow ever. I appreciate the time we spent together."
“We feel very fortunate that we teamed up with real estate agent extraordinaire Kim Childs of Keller Williams. Kim was able to sell our house, and help us buy a condo, through an incredible display of tenacity, attention to detail, communication skill, and knowledge of the real estate market and sales techniques. In this tough real estate market, you need a top-rate real estate agent. We strongly encourage you to consider teaming up with Kim when and if you need such a person to help you achieve your real estate goals and dreams. We’re glad we did."
"Now, for our Thank You!!! Kim, you are an amazing realtor and we could not have asked for more. Before the listing, you were SOOOOOO thorough in your market analysis and truthful with us about the value of our home. Of course, we listed it higher, but as soon as we came down to the your original suggested price, it sold within two weeks!!! You were SOOOOOO responsive and supportive at every turn and always went "above & beyond" to respond to us. Besides being such a kind, nice, fun person, you are incredibly knowledgeable regarding every aspect of the real estate market. We will certainly recommend you to any of our friends in the future."
"Great work! The house sold in 15 days. I know a LOT of people came through but it only took one buyer. Many thanks to you."
From a Real Estate Agent: "Kim, thanks for all your efforts, it was truly a pleasure working with you and the teamwork is much appreciated! My clients are thrilled about their new home and the seamless experience. I look forward to doing it again!"
Welcome to my Zillow Homepage - Come on in and browse awhile... and don't forget to contact me if you have questions!
6401 SW MERIDIAN WAY
Tualatin, OR 97062
5 beds/5.2 baths
7975 SW KROESE LOOP
Tigard, OR 97224
3 beds/3 baths
14270 SW 128TH PL
Tigard, OR 97224
4 beds/2.1 baths
|View All New Listings (39)|
16901 LAKERIDGE DR
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
4 beds/3 baths
10335 SW CENTURY OAK DR
Tigard, OR 97224
3 beds/2.1 baths
5680 SW MERIDIAN WAY
Tualatin, OR 97062
4 beds/3.1 baths
Mid-Century Modern estate meets today's lifestyle! One level home with private setting on nearly an acre. Sun filled-central courtyard with an outdoor fireplace, gas fire pit and garden areas. Vaulted natural wood ceiling and excellent floor plan. Amazing indoor pool and outdoor basketball/tennis court. Two driveways (can accommodate 20 cars.) Exciting opportunity!